|Classes per Week||Semester Tuition||Total Classes in Semester||Additional Classes Monthly
(# of classes x $60)
|ADULT DROP-IN CLASS $15|
|PRIVATE CLASS $80 h.r.
(Please, call for available times and days)
New Students: $60 / Returning Students: $30 / Adults (21 & up) Free
BAY BALLET ACADEMY GENERAL GUIDELINES
TUITION (ages 3 to 18 years old)
- Students pay at least one class per semester. A semester has 24 classes (4 classes per month x 6 months)
- New students can try a class for free and join the Academy at any time during the semester / year. Tuition will be pro-rated. (Trial class will count as your first class if a student joins the Academy)
- Returning students must pay semester tuition in full whether or not they start at the beginning of the session. Missed classes can be made up during the semester.
- Semester tuition is based on a 4-class system. For example, if you come once a week, tuition is based on four classes per month. If you come twice a week, it entitles you to eight classes per month and so on.
- Semester tuition is paid in July and January. For example:
- 1-class per week per semester is $306 (24 classes)
- 2-class per week per semester is $612 (48 classes)
- 3-class per week per semester is $918 (72 classes) and so on…
- The Winter-Spring Semester tuition begins on January, and it ends on June. The Summer-Fall semester comprehends the months of July through December.
- Bay Ballet Academy offers extended instruction; we are open year-round. Our class schedule remains the same throughout the year.
- Additional classes can be paid by month. Monthly payments are due the first class of each month.
- There is an additional 10 % family discount (2 or more students who live in the same household, including adults and/or siblings attending in the same month or semester).
- We accept cash or checks payable to Bay Ballet Academy (Sorry, no credit cards). Please, write the student’s name and number of classes taken per week on the check. For example: Mary x 3 per week. Also, most banks’ websites conveniently offer free monthly or recurring payments which can be scheduled directly from your personal checking account.
- Students can take two or more consecutive classes in different levels to increase the amount of training within a day. For example, a student can take Ballet II and III in a single day. However, in order to add and combine new classes, all students must receive permission from the Academy’s Director.
ADULTS (ages 18 & up)
- Adults have three tuition options: single drop-in classes, monthly or semester.
- Adult Drop-in Group Ballet Class (ages 18 & up): 1hr – $15. Single drop-in classes must be paid before to the beginning of the class. We accept cash or checks payable to Bay Ballet Academy.
- Adults who paid by the month will receive $5 discount per class monthly. For example:
- 1- class per week per month is $55
- 2- class per week per month is $110
- 3-class per week per month is $165 and so on…
- Adult can also pay classes by semester. Please see above for semester tuition.
PRIVATE BALLET CLASS / DANCE COACHING / PARTNERING: 1hr – $80
Our private ballet classes and dance coaching will:
- Advance your dance technique quickly.
- Reach and improve your artistic goals.
- Prepare for variations for dance and ballet competitions.
- Improve dance skills and coaching for different disciplines such as: figure ice skating, gymnastics, etc
- Help recovering from injuries and slowly getting back to shape.
MAKEUP CLASS POLICY
- A makeup class must be used within the same or following week at the latest. These classes cannot transferred to subsequent months or semesters.
- Classes missed the last week of a month should be made up within the first week of the next calendar month when a student returns to class.
- Students may makeup a missed class by attending another class of the same or a lower level.
- Missed classes not made up will be lost classes.
- Tuition will not be refunded for unattended classes or classes that are not made up.
- Students must check in and let the instructor of the class know that they are attending a makeup class.
- Lyrical / Jazz / Hip Hop Classes can be made up with the same class or ballet classes in case there are no other lessons available.
There will be no refunds for unused classes and no tuition reductions for students who go out of town or become sick. If you are consistently absent and late in tuition payments, we will presume that you no longer wish to be enrolled, and give away your spot in the classroom.