|Classes per Week||Semester Tuition||Total Classes in Semester|
|PRIVATE CLASS $60 h.r.
(Please, call for available times and days)
BAY BALLET ACADEMY GENERAL GUIDELINES
- New Students are welcome year-long.
- Registration is easy and it is done at the Academy’s studios (not online).
- New students will fill out a new student form right before their trial class at the studios. Students under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign the form.
- A trial class is free for students under 18 years old; however, if a student decides to register, the trial class will count as your first class towards tuition. We do not offer a free trial class for adults older than 18 years old.
- Bay Ballet Academy does not charge for a registration fee!
- New students can enroll and begin attending classes at any time during the scholar year.
- The Academy welcomes students of all ages, sizes, and skill levels. We are open year round and we keep the same schedule through the summer as well.
TUITION (ages 3 to 18 years old)
- Students pay classes per semester. One class per week will total 24 classes for the semester, two classes per week will result in 48 classes, three classes will be 72, and so on.
- New students can try a class for free and join the Academy at any time during the semester / year. Tuition will be pro-rated. (Trial class will count as your first class if a student joins the Academy)
- Returning students must pay semester tuition in full whether or not they start at the beginning of the session. Missed classes can be made up during the semester.
- Semester tuition is paid in July and January.
- There is a minimum of TWO required ballet classes for Ballet III and up per week.
- The Winter-Spring Semester tuition begins on January, and it ends on June. The Summer-Fall semester comprehends the months of July through December.
- Bay Ballet Academy offers extended instruction; we are open year-round. Our class schedule remains the same throughout the year.
- Family Discount: 10% for two students, 20% for three students & 30% for four or more students (discount is for students who live in the same household, including adults and/or siblings).
- We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet our minimum enrollment requirement of 3 students; however, we will recommend another comparable class for your child.
ADULTS (ages 18 & up)
- Adults may pay tuition by month or semester.
- Monthly Payment: once class per week $60, two classes per week $120, three classes per week $180 and so on…
- Semester Payment: one class $360, two classes $648, three classes $864, unlimited $936
- New adult students can pay for one class as a trial lesson before committing for a full month or semester tuitions. The cost for the trial class is $15.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet our minimum enrollment requirement of 3 students; however, we will recommend another comparable class for you.
PRIVATE BALLET CLASS / DANCE COACHING / PARTNERING: 1hr – $60
Our private ballet classes and dance coaching will:
- Advance your dance technique quickly.
- Reach and improve your artistic goals.
- Prepare for variations for dance and ballet competitions.
- Improve dance skills and coaching for different disciplines such as: figure ice skating, gymnastics, etc
- Help recovering from injuries and slowly getting back to shape.
Private Class Policies
- Private lessons should be pre-paid.
- Private lessons are non-transferable and are granted only to the intended student. Additional students are not allowed to join a private class.
- We have 24 hour cancellation policy. Payments are not refundable and the lesson cannot be rescheduled if less than 24 hour notice of cancellation is given. If more than 24 hour notice is given, we will try to reschedule your class as soon as we can.
- If you need to reschedule a class more than twice, we will need to count this class as used as well and the payment will be not refundable.
- For each class you schedule, we will allow a 15 minute window in case you are late and after which we will cancel the class and no rescheduling will be permitted.
MAKEUP CLASS POLICY
- A makeup class must be used within the same or following week at the latest. These classes cannot transferred to subsequent months or semesters.
- Classes missed the last week of a month should be made up within the first week of the next calendar month when a student returns to class.
- Students may makeup a missed class by attending another class of the same or a lower level.
- Missed classes not made up will be lost classes.
- Tuition will not be refunded for unattended classes or classes that are not made up.
- Students must check in and let the instructor of the class know that they are attending a makeup class.
- Lyrical / Jazz / Hip Hop Classes can be made up with the same class or ballet classes in case there are no other lessons available.
Tuition can be paid in three different ways:
- Cash (PREFERRED)
- Check payable to Bay Ballet Academy
- Electronic instant payment via Zelle or Venmo using
, , and Maximo Califano as the recipient information
- We do not accept PayPal or credit card payments.
There will be no refunds for unused classes and no tuition reductions for students who go out of town or become sick. If you are consistently absent and late in tuition payments, we will presume that you no longer wish to be enrolled, and give away your spot in the classroom.