BAY BALLET DANCE AND ARTS FOUNDATION
We are excited to announce the creation of our new foundation, a California nonprofit organization to help promote dance and performance in our community. Bay Ballet Dance & Arts Foundation’s mission is to motivate and foster appreciation for dance by furnishing excellent training and education programs and first-class dance productions.
Our outreach programs will seek to introduce dance education to local schools and our community. Students who are not exposed to dance due to economical reasons will have an opportunity to discover the love for our performing arts.
Scholarship opportunities for children that are passionated for dancing but come from less fortunate households will have the chance to train in our Academy.
Less privileged school students and special community members will be able to experience our magical productions that we produce twice a year. Our live productions on stage are an important tool to introduce, inspire, and nature the love for dance.
Ballet Dance & Arts Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax id number is 85-3236502
WAYS TO SUPPORT
DONATE TO OUR COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
- COVID-19 has presented an unprecedented financial crisis for our Academy. Performance revenues have completely halted and tuition has been cut in half. We need your help. Together we can make sure that this pause in our lives is only an intermission. Together we can continue to bring the gift of dance to all the members of our community. Please help be our bridge to ensure Bay Ballet Academy is here for future generations.
- Please send us a check payable to Bay Ballet Dance & Arts Foundation to 2458 Almaden Rd. San Jose, CA 95125
- Electronic instant payment via Zelle or Venmo using
, , and Bay Ballet Dance & Arts Foundation as the recipient information
SIGN UP FOR AMAZON SMILE
- How does AmazonSmile work?
Select BAY BALLET DANCE AND ARTS FOUNDATION (EIN 85-3236502) as your charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to our charitable organization.
- Join AmazonSmile
If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
- Turn on AmazonSmile
Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
- Same products, same prices, no cost to you
AmazonSmile has the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping as the Amazon you know.
COMPANY MATCHING GIFTS
- Matching gifts are a form of corporate giving program that basically double an individual donors’ contribution to an chosen nonprofit. If the nonprofit and donation are eligible and the donor submits the correct paperwork, the company will match the employee’s gift or donation to the nonprofit.
- Volunteer grants:
Individual or group volunteer grants are corporate giving programs that monetarily reward the time that volunteers spend at a nonprofit. Once volunteers have reached a certain number of service hours, they can submit a request for a volunteer grant to their employers.
- Corporate grants
Corporate grants are an amount of money that a company foundation will give to a nonprofit on an annual or semi-annual terms.
- In-kind donations
In-kind donations are contributions of products or services that companies and businesses will donate to a nonprofit in lieu of a cash contribution.