Our Ballet Summer Intensive is designed for students intermediate through pre-professional levels. The Program aims to maintain an atmosphere of creative freedom for every student and a safe place to test boundaries while learning new ways to push beyond them.
Ballet classes will be taught by Artistic Leaders of our Academy, providing the highest level training and fostering excellence in dance. Students will experience a daily schedule that balances rigorous training, skills for physical health along with time for mentorship and connection.
Ballet II (ages 7 to 9) June 7-11
Ballet III & IV (ages 10 to 18+) week 1: June 14-18 and / or week 2: June 21-25
Summer Intensive Schedule (subject to change)
10:00 am -12:00 pm: Ballet Technique and Men’s Work
12:00 pm -12:30 pm: Break
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Supplemental Class (Variations, Stretch and Strengthen, Pilates, Etc. depending on the teacher)
Weekly rate: $350
Summer Intensive Policies
- Students may choose to take one or all weeks in the program.
- All of our classes can be taken online from home.
- Students must confirm their participation and register by sending an email. Please, state which weeks you will be signing up for. Advance registration is required.
- A minimum of 5 students per week will be required to run the program. Failure to reach minimum class capacity will result in cancelation of a particular week/s.
- Payments are due by June 1.